Seriously though, it is cool that my company paid for me to go to a resort in Greece for my annual training ... to learn about some new structures within the company, to refresh on some issues I have to deal with in the job and to add a little new knowledge in some specific topics. My favourite seminar I went to was with the media guys. While I will never be as cool and gadget conscious as they are, I did learn quite a bit about some opportunities and networking with different media sources and I am thinking (keyword: thinking) of trying some new things.
I had a chance to meet some of the other girls who work in the same geographical area as I do. It was fun to finally put a face to their names and they all seem to be wonderful people. Hopefully, there will be some future visits to see them. I took lots of walks out to the beach for some beach chair relaxing and of course, for some gorgeous sunsets. I got to swim in the lap pool every morning and have a real coke float every evening! I also attended “singles night” complete with door prizes from America. It needs no further expounding … it was as lovely and torturous as you all are imagining it to be.

3 comments:
I'm jealous! The pictures are absolutely beautiful!
I love the pictures you post of your "adventures" and wish I could see them all--keeping you in my thoughts for the days ahead.
It's great that you were able to "work" in such a gorgeous setting. pd
Post a Comment