I must admit writing this inaugural post is every bit as unnerving and intimidating as I have been anticipating it to be. I have always wondered what went into a “first post.” Should I detail and layout the purpose and point of keeping this blog, write a huge welcome to those reading it, explain why it has taken me so long to start this (knowing full well that I love everyone else’s blogs but have been to self conscious to create my own), do I introduce myself to the big world out there or do I simply dig in and begin? I suppose for the sake of length and sanity - I will choose the last.
I hope that I am able to translate to words the feelings, experiences and thoughts that I have in an honest, true and transparent manner. To do so in a manner that those reading will step away feeling like they know the real me and my heart. A feeling that each of you has experienced for yourself the adventures each day brings, but more importantly, I hope that each of you will catch a glimpse of the hand guiding my journey.
And so with the publication of this post, as in so many other ways recently - I am Letting Go of the Knob - and with His power and provision I am walking through the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Susanna! I'm excited that you started a blog. You have no idea how many hours I waste every day reading blogs. :-) Now I can add yours to the list. By the way, I love the title! Looking forward to reading about your life.
I am so excited that you have a blog!
Post a Comment