I am still laughing at how I managed to convince her to take on such a task … “didn’t she know that I would be gone for two years or longer and she sure is not going to want to do it alone. Besides, anything that she might want to get rid of I could sell in my garage sale!” Clever, I know.
Return towels to appropriate location. Check.
Remove crystal from cabinet, wash, return to cabinet. Check.
Sort, refold and discard various linens from the closet. Check.
Box 40 years of National Geographic Magazines. Check.
Empty pantry, re-paper shelves, replace contents. Check.
Before and After.
Cleaning and organising are some of my favourite things to do and I am so thankful that I have it to do this summer. I just have to keep reminding myself that if I don’t get it all done at once or if there are something s that just don’t ever get done, it is okay! Plus, I am excited about all the things that we will find to add to my garage sale collection. Mum has already made the first donation to the cause. We are not sure what item on the list will be checked off next … either my little brother B’s room (now that he no longer occupies it) or the garage. What do you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment