My friend, R and her husband S were wrapping up a two week trek through Alaska and it worked out that they were in Anchorage on the same Sunday I was there speaking - so they decided to come and see me! Let me just tell you, I was shocked and surprised when I looked up from my presentation to see them sitting there. It took a moment for me to recover my brain and keep going! Haha. I nearly ran off the stage to give R a hug. Of course, being the professional I am, I managed to keep it together until the end of the service, but I am sure the HUGE smile on my face was evident to the entire room.
This was the first time I got to meet S and after a brief discussion –we have decided that we can be friends. Beyond our common like of R, we both bought our coats at Burlington Coat Factory, we have the same crushproof, waterproof, smash proof and freeze proof camera and we both love Costco. Hey, friendships have been built on less!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment