Pop is a hydrogeologist. Mum is a geologist. Hydrogeologist plus geologist plus children equals many weekends traipsing around the middle of nowhere looking for cool rocks, discussing road cuts, driving up (and down) washes, looking for petroglyphs, reading maps, trying to get the GPS unit to work and just seeing what can be seen. We always have fun together and it is more than entertaining. What?! You do not believe me?
Here is the proof:
Nevada is home to loads of wild horses - we were privileged to see a wild pack whilst we were out on Saturday. This is the first time I have ever seen them in the wild. It was quite a highlight.
.JPG)
And just to prove that he will do anything for money; B went for a "dip" in the watering hole! Hehe. Was that mean of me to even offer him money to do it?! Ah, my wonderful little brother. We do enjoy coming up with these moments of entertainment (I think I enjoy it most!).
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)

4 comments:
I would not get in that yucky water.
LT
I never knew there were still packs of wild horses. They're beautiful! Reminds me of "The Man From Snowy River."
You and Brent look excited waiting in the back of the truck. (HaHa) The landscape is beautiful though and the wild horse, NEAT! Tell Brent OOH YUCK!! (Did you have to sit next to him on the way home or did you put him in the truck bed?) You should have dared him to catch and ride one of the horses.
What gorgeous country!!! and what fun! All the Hunts here in Henderson wish we could have been there and done that with you !Except, OF COURSE, the slime water!Although we'd have helped with the funding of that one..! ;-)
Big cyber hugs to you, Susanna!
Post a Comment