Today we sang Chris Tomlin's version of How Great Is Our God. It is a great song in English - for some reason though, I really enjoying (singing in Russian really is beautiful) singing it in Russian.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
A Little Russian For You.
I am always excited to go to church ... I enjoy recognizing the songs we sing. Sometimes we sing in Russian and sometimes in Ukrainian. It can be hard to sing along to a song when you have no idea what the words mean. If the song has been directly translated, I know what I am singing. Which is really fun!
Today we sang Chris Tomlin's version of How Great Is Our God. It is a great song in English - for some reason though, I really enjoying (singing in Russian really is beautiful) singing it in Russian.
Today we sang Chris Tomlin's version of How Great Is Our God. It is a great song in English - for some reason though, I really enjoying (singing in Russian really is beautiful) singing it in Russian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Isn't it wonderful how great God is - in any language.
Thanks for sharing that song in Russian--I'm glad to hear you are doing so much better--Remembering you every day:)
Perfect. We will use this Sunday for our Prayer Time for you!!
I loved the garlic pics.!
Thanks for posting this! It was really great to hear!
Post a Comment