Thursday, April 9, 2009

It is Thursday.

Thursday’s in Las Vegas meant house cleaning day. I seem to have fallen into the same pattern here, so today I have been cleaning house. It is especially important here because on Thursday evenings my flat hosts a “Coffee House” for our friends, acquaintances and other random people. We hang out, drink beverages and play games. With so many people popping by for coffee, tea, lattes, chocolate and whatever else shows up on the counter; the housemates and I decided that cleaning on Thursday’s would be proper.

Enter, Mr. Proper.

Today whilst I was getting the mop water ready, I noticed for the first time that the name of our floor cleaner was Mr. Proper. He looks just like his brother – an overly muscular white man with a shiny bald head.

I will blame this entire post on the fumes I have inhaled today. I doubt that we have any laws regulating the fumes associated with household cleaners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My offer remains....anytime you want to clean my place, you are more than welcome to do so. use Mr. Proper or any other product(s) you want!
I love to read these stories of your life way far away.