Friday, June 12, 2009
More Rain.
Supposedly, there are never thunderstorms with lightening here ... that is what they keep telling me. Never?! Just for the record, we have had three spectacular thunderstorms in the last week. Thunderstorms, complete with lightening and sideways rain. Today's storm occurred in the evening and I had to go out ...
This is what happens when you have to walk thirty minutes in the humidity and rain (and that is after I waited twenty minutes for the sever lightening and sideways rain to die down) ... you end up with wet pants, socking wet shoes and socks and best of all HUGE, OUT OF CONTROL hair. I love this weather! Haha. Good news is - it has finally started to cool of a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
There is always a plus side to storms like that - cooler weather is a definite plus! We had storms here this week - it cooled down from mid 90s to uppper 80s and now it's back to the 90s - all in less than 10 hours.
also remember that now you don't have to take a shower - you've already had one :)
love ya ant k
You are toooo cute. tu mama
I LOVE the rain and the more thunder and lightening, the better--you look cute even wet!
Post a Comment