Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Like The Rain.


Especially when it comes with good times with my friends. It was raining when I arrived in San Sebastian and raining when I left. If I had to estimate how often it rained I would say somewhere between 85 and 90 percent of the time! As a collective group I think we lost three umbrellas to the winds ...

I do not have the words to describe how much fun I had in San Sebastian with E. It was a much needed time of laughter, singing, fun, spontaneity and rest.

I am sure someone will think I am crazy ... but one of the food highlights for me was Golden Grams breakfast cereal! That and all the patatas (french fries); they eat them with everything and with free ketchup! The breads were fabulous: soft, moist and flaky. The water was delicious! Haha. It wasn't brown coming out of the shower and I could drink it straight from the faucet. It was so fun to speak English with my friends all the time and it was nice to realise that maybe my Spanish has not gotten as bad as I feared.

I will always have such fond memories of being in San Sebastian with E.

2 comments:

Esther Chong said...

COME BACK!!!!! :( I <3ed having you here too!!!!

The 4 Milams said...

What great pics. Especially the last one. I love it!