Sometimes things like that just come together for me. Haha.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Boots.
Nothing puts a bigger grin on my face than when I get a great deal on an awesome pair of shoes. Take for example, my new boots!
I have been scoping out these beauties for about five months now. When I first saw them in November they were full price 509 UAH (64 USD) and I could not justify paying that much for them. I often pop into the store and have kind of kept my eyes on them. About January they went on sale but it still was not enough to convince me ... I do try to be cautious of my shoe purchases, thank you! In early March I noticed they had been reduced again so I tried them on again, but I still could not bring myself to make the purchase. Yesterday, I popped into the store for some short sleeved tops (Hellooooo spring!) and noticed the boots had been reduced again. I fully expected there to be none in my size; seriously, after five months of looking that would be how the story usually ends. But there they were in my size. So I bought myself some red boots ... and for a slamming deal of 130 UAH (16 USD).
Sometimes things like that just come together for me. Haha.
Sometimes things like that just come together for me. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Even in Australia. tu mama
Great deal and so cute!!
That's AWESOME!!! I'm seriously giddy for you! For me, shopping is the thrill of the hunt, and you bagged a great one! :o)
Love the boots. I'm sure they will fit me :) Ant K
Oh, Susanna! They are beautiful! I love red and you will look smashing in them!! :D
Post a Comment