Friday, May 7, 2010

1994.

1994. That is the year that the US hosted World Cup. LA, Detroit, San Francisco, East Rutherford, Orlando, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C. and Dallas were all host cities. On June 30th I was sitting in the Cotton Bowl with my Aunt K watching Argentina play Bulgaria. It was super cool! I had a jersey, a hat and we got to eat stadium food and hang out ...

It is World Cup time again (yes, there have been other World Cups since then) and whilst I was in the market yesterday I walked by the drink section and this little baby caught my eye. My first thought was of that time spent at the game in Dallas with Aunt K ... made me smile.

Here's to new memories being added to the old ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spending time with you at the world cup was definitely super cool as is spending time with you anytime and anywhere! love ya, ant k