Yesterday the thermometer on my balcony read 39C (about 102F). It was hot, hot, hot with a lot of humidity. Today the thermometer is reading 24C (about 76F)!? Nothing like a HUGE temperature difference!
I have all the windows flung wide open! I needed the relief today and there is rumor that the heat wave is over. Oh could it even be true?! I am trying to cool down the flat and get some fresh air circulating around here. There is a nice breeze and we have had a few calm, peaceful, easy rain showers. I know the humidity is still high (the frizzy hair I am sporting gives that away); just does not feel quite as oppressive as yesterday.
Perhaps I am the only one who enjoys the hint and possibility of autumn?! I suppose that I should find something besides weather to talk about - I am sure you guys would appreciate that. I will work on it. Until then, just know I am LOVIN' the coolness of today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jeff could empathize totally!PD
Post a Comment