My luggage is now chocked full of books, books and more books. You see, Mum and I are going to get to see three little lovelies while we are in Virginia and she has deemed it the utmost importance to take all the books (plus a few surprises) she can to them! I was in agreement with this idea ... until it meant that I had to pack an extra piece of luggage just to accommodate all the books! Whew!
With nearly an entire library packed in my suitcases, we are off.
Off to enjoy a visit with my Great Aunt F and Uncle B, with their children and their children's children and their children! Okay, not quite that many children, but you get the picture! I even hear rumor that I may get to go to the beach!? Lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment