Packing my life into four suitcases has made for a long day.
What to take? What not to take? What to leave because it just does not fit in my suitcases? Do I simply have to much? What if I end up needing something I do not have? How much can I afford to purchase when I get there? What do I want to take to make it feel like home? What am I willing to leave because it just does not fit?
These are all questions that Mum and I have been asking all day long. We started after breakfast, took a lunch break and finished cleaning things up and putting things away about dinner time. Its been a while since I put in a full days work ... whew! I am tired. Without Mum's help I would have never gotten in as much as I did. Thanks Mum! And a HUGE thank you to B for the weight lifting and to Pop for a delicious dinner at In-N-Out.
Now all that is left is to wait out the ball of nerves forming in my stomach ....

1 comment:
Congrats on getting packed!! That may even be harder than culture shock! LOL Love ya, girl!!
Post a Comment