Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Like Owner, Like Dog.

I do not know how many of you have seen 101 Dalmatians, but there is a scene where the puppies are looking out the window at all the dogs and their owners passing by. Each owner resembles their dog in some manner. I have always laughed at this part of the movie because in real life its true – people do often end up looking like their dogs (or vice versa).

Yesterday, I got an email from Mum … and well, friends … it has officially happened to me. Yes, that is my dog doing the exact same thing I was a few days earlier! This is part of his normal "post lunch" routine and Mum happened to catch a picture of it. I taught him well.

2 comments:

Little S said...

That's hilarious!

Dollmaker extraordinaire said...

Hey now, it was Pop that saw you self-portrait and said You looked like the Brain. Ah, the family resembalance. tu mama