I have finally gotten unpacked and most everything has a home. I just wanted to share a quick glimpse of my place ... if you suffer from motion sickness, I apologise ahead of time ...
I am also very proud of my organisational skills up to this point - I got quite a lot of stuff into one wardrobe. I still would like a few other baskets and things to complete the project, but for now this will do (I am also on the look out for some curtains and a rug).
The apartment is pretty modern and there are not may oddities about it. However, one difference is our drying rack is actually built in to the cabinets. Whilst I still have to wash the dishes there is a nice little place to hide them away while they dry. Genius!
There is a quick tour of the apartment. It is a nice little joint and I am thankful for it. I am looking forward to many fun times here. I feel good to have everything unpacked and put away. It was a big step for me to put away my suitcases today - putting them away was such a commitment (as if I have not already made a commitment). I am here for the duration, to stay, to live, to love and to grow.

4 comments:
Thank you for posting the photos. I know we have been bugging you and the wait was worth is. You make a great tour guide. The drying rack is great. tu mama
The place looks great! Very cozy and homey!!
Love the tour. If you think that is a little frige, wait until you see ours!!!
I remember your closet at JBU - I'm impressed with your new one. ;-)
Post a Comment