Between the annoying cough, painful pulled muscles from the coughing, the runny nose, stopped up head and the endless naps - its been a while since I have been out an about (at least in a coherent state). For the past week these things have been my best friends. Sadly, it looks like they will continue to be my friends for a few more days.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Oh My Aching Chest.
My roommate refers to it as the "welcome to Kyiv illness." I would call it "painful and annoying." Whatever you want to refer to it as ... being sick in another country, in another language and without your mum is not much fun!
Between the annoying cough, painful pulled muscles from the coughing, the runny nose, stopped up head and the endless naps - its been a while since I have been out an about (at least in a coherent state). For the past week these things have been my best friends. Sadly, it looks like they will continue to be my friends for a few more days.
At least I can sit in my room and look out the window ... and promptly discover it is snowing again ... and be thankful that I have reason to stay home.
Between the annoying cough, painful pulled muscles from the coughing, the runny nose, stopped up head and the endless naps - its been a while since I have been out an about (at least in a coherent state). For the past week these things have been my best friends. Sadly, it looks like they will continue to be my friends for a few more days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. That's never fun but especially when you're so far from home.
Oh, you poor thing. I have had a stomach bug for a few days, but nothing like you. I hope you are feeling better. Just curl up under your quilt and stay warm inside!!!
ah! sorry friend! hopefully you start to feel better soon!
Having myself experienced pestilence in a foreign land...I hope you start to feel better soon.
Post a Comment