Hi, Heard you were feeling a little under the weather. I'm praying for you today. I love reading all your messages and seeing all the great pictures. Makes me yearn for some adventure in my life. We miss you and think of you and pray for you often. Wish you were my VBS partner again this year, even if just a couple days like last year. Hope you feel better real soon. Love ya, Traci
3 comments:
I really like the photo. What kind of blossoms? Does it say He has risen? 909
Hi, Heard you were feeling a little under the weather. I'm praying for you today. I love reading all your messages and seeing all the great pictures. Makes me yearn for some adventure in my life. We miss you and think of you and pray for you often. Wish you were my VBS partner again this year, even if just a couple days like last year. Hope you feel better real soon.
Love ya, Traci
Beautiful photos!
ant k
Post a Comment