
I am keenly aware that I have a bit of a fascination with shoes. There is evidence of such in earlier posts. Shoes here are awesome and I have been exercising every ounce of self-control a girl can muster not to buy every gorgeous pair I see. Boots are beginning to disappear (I took this picture a couple of weeks ago), only to be replaced with an even larger variety of sandals and summer heels ... I am not sure how long my willpower can hold out against such wonderfulness! Plus, wearing the same three pair of shoes for the past three months is getting a little old - sounds like a good time to get some new ones. Haha.
2 comments:
Yes, they do love their shoes!Knowing that everyone lives in small apartments, I sometimes wonder where they store all these shoes.
Sure can understand the "boot ogling." I, too, am a shoe-aholic. pd
Post a Comment