With the cool temperatures and wetter weather this week, I should not be surprised by the leaves changing. I am not exactly sad about autumn - I really like autumn! I am just more aware of what season is next ... haha!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
And Then It Was Fall.
I suppose I should have expected it - I am the one who wrote about summer and how much I was enjoying the fruits of the season. I just never dreamed I would be writing about fall so quickly ...
This morning on my run I noticed some of the aspen trees beside the road (I really have no idea what kind of tree they are ... they just look aspenish). I did not notice them because of their striking contrast of green leaves with white and black bark. Sadly, not. They caught my attention because of the bright yellow leaves that were beginning to mix with the green ones.
With the cool temperatures and wetter weather this week, I should not be surprised by the leaves changing. I am not exactly sad about autumn - I really like autumn! I am just more aware of what season is next ... haha!
With the cool temperatures and wetter weather this week, I should not be surprised by the leaves changing. I am not exactly sad about autumn - I really like autumn! I am just more aware of what season is next ... haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
life goes on! kind of the opposite of us - you get 2 weeks of summer and a year of winter, we get 2 weeks of winter and a year of summer. hum, maybe somewhere in the world there is a balance, who knows? 909
Post a Comment