Wednesday, November 18, 2009

But I Love The Sun.

One of the best parts of Madrid was wondering around the city ... in the sun! The weather was beautiful and the company was fabulous. J and I played tourist one day and I enjoyed hitting the major spots in Madrid. Madrid is a huge city and I could not imagine actually living there. It was full of people, buildings and traffic the entire time we wandered around. It just felt so much bigger than Kyiv. Turns out that Madrid has an estimated population of 3.2 million and Kyiv 2.8 million. Amazing.

I suppose living in Madrid would come with necessary adjustments and the large population would be one of them ... along with learning to eat dinner around 9:30pm! Haha. Spain has such a different culture from Ukraine - maybe that is why I liked it so much. It is more complementary of what I am familiar with.

Did you notice how bright and sunny all these pictures are?! Yep, I loved it! Haha.

2 comments:

Dollmaker extraordinaire said...

Thanks for the mini tour. I love the photo of Don Quixote and Sancho. tu mama

Anonymous said...

All your pictures are awesome, as usual (you are kin to your mama). Thanks for taking the time to share them. pd