Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunshine Sunday.

Today was a great day.

I was dreading it last night ... but I faced it anyway. Really, what choice does one have?! The dawn comes no matter if I want it to or not!?

I awoke to a bright sunshiny day! Wow, where did that come from? It was amazing and beautiful to walk to church in the sunshine (without a raised umbrella). Along with the sunshine came the songs How Great Thou Art, This is My Story and To God Be The Glory. After lunch, some of us from church went to the Planetarium. Aside from the great time doing that; I think I filled my Russian quota for the day!

And to top it all off I found a new purse! Fabulous, really!

3 comments:

The 4 Milams said...

See I knew you'd find something fun to do this weekend. Sounds like it was a great day.

A F said...

Works for me too.

Dollmaker extraordinaire said...

An me three. See it always pays to do what Pop says. tu mama