Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Came Early.

... well for Brain it did! One of my favourite pottery purchases whilst in Poland was this amazing dog dish! Haha. I as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to get it for Brain. Not that he really cares what kind of dishes he eats and drinks out of ... but because it made me miss him. Plus, I knew that my family and their friends would get a huge kick out of the fact that I bought my dog Polish Pottery! Since we all know I am really here simply for the entertainment of others; I just had to get it.
I mailed all the pottery I bought back to America (I didn't want to luge it all the way home from Poland and then have to ship it to Las Vegas after that). The box arrived in Las Vegas last week and Brain was already chowing down using his new bowl. Thanks Mum for the picture; even though I know you gave him an egg with dinner just to get him to stand still for the picture, I will let it go this time! Isn't he so cute. Haha.

2 comments:

Dollmaker extraordinaire said...

No, not an egg, extra sharp cheese. It took 5 photos to get just one of him because he kept wolfing down the food. Lisa saw it and wanted to use it for her frito pie supper, we had to tell her it was Brain's. Thanks for the entertainment.

Anonymous said...

Susanna,
I love the Polish blue dog bowl. I understand completely you buying it for Brain.
When we had a black lab years ago I was in Toys R Us buying a gift for a child and decided to buy a Hula Hoop for our dog. He loved to pick it up in his teeth and flip it back over his head and run around the yard at top speed with it resting partly on his back. When I would roll it with a spin across our lawn he went wild like it was an animal he had to catch. He loved that thing.

Your Mom's house will looks so upscale and trendy, everyone will know there is one beloved little dog residing there! (Even if his owner is many miles away)

Stay warm,
Kay