It is a bit amazing that one volcano, spewing ash can cause so much trouble. My heart goes out to all those travelers stranded at airports, missing major life events, holidays and loved ones. According to all the websites I have been checking ... my flight is still listed as flying. So I am getting ready to head out to the airport. Hopefully, I can get out of Kyiv and into Krakow without any trouble. And if there is trouble - well, that will just make the story more fun later!
I feel like I am pretty well prepared to attempt this visa run. I have all the paper work filled out (fingers crossed that it is right) and I have maps to the Consulate, the bank and just about any other destination I might need. There is a HUGE mall located right around the corner from my hotel and they have a movie theater that plays English language movies! Hehe, maybe I'll get to see one or two.
I will try to let you know if something changes. "To infinity and beyond ..." Hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment