At least the weather is wonderful and I have grand friends to escape my flat (without its internet) with. Last week my friend E and I took our usual Tuesday tea time outside. We spent the afternoon strolling among the blooming tulips and magnolias out at the Botanical Gardens.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Intermittent.
Intermittent and unreliable internet would be easier to accept with grace if I lived in the deep, dark jungles of South America or perhaps somewhere out in the middle of the Sahara Dessert. I am tortuously aware that whilst I live among many modern convinces ... somethings leave a lot to be desired. Like, perchance functioning internet.
At least the weather is wonderful and I have grand friends to escape my flat (without its internet) with. Last week my friend E and I took our usual Tuesday tea time outside. We spent the afternoon strolling among the blooming tulips and magnolias out at the Botanical Gardens.
It was a lovely afternoon; the weather was beyond pleasant, the company fantastic, the smells fresh and floral and I walked enough to count at least two cardio sessions! Haha.
At least the weather is wonderful and I have grand friends to escape my flat (without its internet) with. Last week my friend E and I took our usual Tuesday tea time outside. We spent the afternoon strolling among the blooming tulips and magnolias out at the Botanical Gardens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the flowers and the smells I can imagine, there are 2 yards with purple roses on my walk and they do smell wonderful.
Post a Comment