Now, if only I could figure out a way to unblock youtube and some American television shows, I would be making real progress! Given time, I might be ablet o figure it out.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Just Cause.
I am not the greatest with computers and technology ... so I was pleased with myself when I finally figured a way to outsmart some of Ukraine's content issues on the internet. I can now listen to my favourite radio station from home! Yippee!
Now, if only I could figure out a way to unblock youtube and some American television shows, I would be making real progress! Given time, I might be ablet o figure it out.
Now, if only I could figure out a way to unblock youtube and some American television shows, I would be making real progress! Given time, I might be ablet o figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
COOL! A taste of home. My station KUNV also broadcasts via the internet - 909
You go girl!!!!
Pam
You hard rocker you! LT
Post a Comment