Sunday, December 20, 2009

A New Kind Of Sunday.

These pictures are proof of a changing life around here ... there are certainly no more Sunday flowers! This is what I looked like about half way home from church. The snow is coming down like rain, it is snowing so hard. During the two hours I was in church I estimate we got about an inch and a half of snow! Oh the excitement ...

On a side note: Aunt K ... I LOVE my scarf! I am not sure it will ever be the same after this winter!

3 comments:

Shari Lutschkin said...

We have this picture up in our class with a marker to Kiev on one of our large world maps. Great way for the kids to see how you are living this time of year

The 4 Milams said...

This picture is BEAUTIFUL! I know you were cold but wow, what a picture. Your eyes just jump out.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the scarf. Like you, it will be fine when it thaws. Stay as warm as you can - Love you Ant K