Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Or Not.

I am still in Kyiv. Me and everyone else ...

Well, not everyone else. According to the update I saw this morning, our visiting professor was able to get on his flight back to America; now we are just hoping he makes it out of Amsterdam with his connecting flight. I am sure his family will be glad to have him back. I hope that all those who are stranded in various airports and cities are able to begin making their way back home. I just cannot imagine. It looks like I will do "take 2" on the visa trip late May. It will be a bit of a waiting game to see what the world holds as the time gets closer ... I am just hoping that this adventure will not involve the statement third time is the charm!

In a positive aspect of my flight getting canceled; I have been in Kyiv to watch the trees bud (and some even bloom), I will get to attend the last two weeks of my favourite English club and I have been enjoying an all around quite week. That is good, right?!

2 comments:

Dollmaker extraordinaire said...

Yes, good.

A F said...

Hidey Ho coffee bean, keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart love you