Sunday, May 10, 2009

In Bloom.

The lilacs are starting to bloom ... big time! They are beautiful and in so many shades of white, pink and purple. I have been told that the botanical gardens will be full of them in the next few weeks, but for now I enjoy passing bushes with bowing limbs full of fragrant blooms. Ahhhh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the flowers Thursday and this morning. tu mama

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can almost smell the lilacs. MMMMMM.
thanks for sharing the flowers & also the tour of your neighborhood. Looks like a neat place for me to visit :)
love ya Ant K

Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures--I can almost smell the fragrance (lilacs are one of my favorite flowers). We are hoping the many bushes in our backyard will decide to bloom this year. Thanks for sharing. pd

Anonymous said...

Oh Susanna! The flowers are so lovely thank you for sharing them with us--wish they grew here. After the long grays of winter, color is sure nice--I enjoyed the pics of your neighborhood--get a feel for where you are...sort of.