Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Mmmm.
Because I know you are all interested ... tonight was the night. I ate a little bit (little being the operative word here) of home grown lettuce with dinner tonight. There was enough for each of us to put two pieces of lettuce on our tortillas(side note: we cannot get tortillas here so M made some fresh ones)! It was quite yummy - I also ate a piece by itself so I could taste it to see if it was actually good.


I promise to stop posting so much about food and get back to writing about the "real" things I do here ... but really, I like food. Haha. I just cannot end this post without showing the miniature cherry's I bought today. They are about the size of a pistachio nut and quite good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow the taco looks great and the lettuce looks really great. Congratulations on your farming abilities. tu mama
everything looks so colorful--glad to hear it is as tasty as it all looks. Enjoy all your posts with the lovely pictures.
I'm a big fan of those cherries.
You should be proud-success! Our cherries are in now to and they are great! I leave a bowl out int the kitchen and the kids eat them like candy.
ooh, can you send me the tortilla recipe?! and the pancake one, too!
Post a Comment