A, Me and A's friend U
I am quickly learning that the phrase "short excursion" when said by a Ukrainian friend means much more than a brief time out. I am excited that it is getting more popular with me - and a phrase I will gladly hear and accept often! I love to take excursions with my friends and it is always most fun to go places with nationals who love this city. My friend A is no exception.
I met A when she enrolled in my English class in March. Since then she and I have had a few adventures together, struggled to communicate and been able to enjoy one another's company. A is a break dancer, completely fashionable and totally классная (cool). The last time I went on a short excursion with A it turned into a five hour marathon walking tour of all the parks and overlooks around Kyiv. It was so much fun! Haha. Plus, I got meet her friend U. The pictures below are A's favourite views of the city - some of them are mine as well. I really loved looking over the harbour. She says for our next excursion we should go to the beach on the river ... haha.
I met A when she enrolled in my English class in March. Since then she and I have had a few adventures together, struggled to communicate and been able to enjoy one another's company. A is a break dancer, completely fashionable and totally классная (cool). The last time I went on a short excursion with A it turned into a five hour marathon walking tour of all the parks and overlooks around Kyiv. It was so much fun! Haha. Plus, I got meet her friend U. The pictures below are A's favourite views of the city - some of them are mine as well. I really loved looking over the harbour. She says for our next excursion we should go to the beach on the river ... haha.

4 comments:
too cool!! Hey are those your skinny pants, if they are then what do you call what A nd U are wearing, and are you going shopping again???? tu mama
It's fun to meet new people and make new friends. Glad you are getting to know these ladies. The beach sounds like fun..... Ant K
I do so enjoy reading your blogs aalong with your wonderful pictures. Getting to see your present part of the world will likely never happen for me, but I can enjoy it vicariously this way. Thank you!!! pd
Wow, your pictures are amazing! Did you miss your calling as a photo journalist???
Post a Comment