Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday Night Pizza.

Pizza night at my supervisors house happens every other Friday night when our students are in town for their class session (most of them are distance education students and come four times a year). The guys sit around and talk, laugh and enjoy some free time together and I always enjoy hanging out with them.

Last night was no exception! I think it was the liveliest dinner I have been to since I got here! Someone was singing a made up ditty about how excited he was for the homemade brownies for dessert which kicked off a singing session that lasted over an hour! It was so fun to listen to them sing. J (my supervisors) even got it on it and taught them the song "Deep and Wide," with motions of course!

I managed to get a few of the songs on video and thought they were great. You might have to turn them up a bit to hear (the sound on my little pocket camera is not that great). They are singing in Ukrainian. I just thought I pass on a little bit of pizza night and the constant entertainment I have with these guys!

1 comment:

UncleS said...

Reminds of the Armenian music we heard. Great!