I got a crock pot! Woohoo. Now I am going to get to eat what I will be calling fast food. I know it really cooks all day - I just do not have to do anything with it once I throw the stuff in there. I can leave in the morning go to work, soccer practice and then after an hour and fifteen minute commute home I can still eat a healthy dinner. I think it is a great plan; hopefully the plan in action will turn out as good as the plan on paper.
My first attempt to use my new crock pot will be a white bean soup. Sounds easy enough. I just hope the ham hock I bought is really a ham hock. We will see how it goes! I am excited that my drive for good food in the morning can continue into the evening now. If you have any good crock pot recipes ... send them my way! I'll try anything once (if I can find the ingredients, of course).

3 comments:
great idea....you can fix lots of tasty meals now. i'll have to look for some good recipes for you. ant k
It looks just like mine. I love it and use it a few times a week. I have some great recipes, especailly for soup. What do you like?
I'm jealous.
Post a Comment