I have been in a drought ... over the time I have been here I have watched football matches here and there. Hit and miss as my schedule would allow for me to go somewhere to catch a game. During a drought there can be moments of flooding when a huge rain comes up unexpectedly - my football flood came yesterday. I spent the entire day watching and cheering on various teams. What?! You do not believe me. Well, I am not exaggerating ... it was seriously all day!
Seriously, here was the line up for the day -
9:45 kick off KCA Middle School Girls vs. PSI
11:00 kick off KCA Middle School Boys vs. PSI
12:15 kick off KCA High School Girls vs. PSI
13:30 kick off KCA High School Boys vs. PSI
17:00 kick off Arsenal vs. Wigan
19:30 kick off West Ham vs. Liverpool
That is a lot of soccer viewing. I enjoyed getting to hang out with tons of friends at the KCA games and I had an entertaining time making new friends whilst viewing the Primer League games out at the pub. It was such a fun day. In fact, it was just plain lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad your day was lovely. Now you know how my life is most weekends - lots of futbol.
Post a Comment