Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Day Of Birth.

I would like to take a moment to dedicate this day ... the day of my birth ... to my parents. They have loved me from the moment they knew about me, they have taught me about things with eternal value, helped me understand the important things in life and the not so important and how to know the difference between the two. They have brought unspeakable joy into my life and entertained me with countless hours of laughter and fun. They have supported me in my life decisions and are my greatest champions and cheerleaders.

There are so many things I could put into this list. In the end, it only matters that they know I love them.

To them on this day ... I can only say "thank you" for loving me always and praying for me daily. I also especially owe a huge "thank you" for taking such great care of my dog! Haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you a very wonderful, special day. Love you Ant K

Little S said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful tribute. Hope "your day" was a truly happy one. pd

A. F. and U. B. said...

We love you, and send many happy thoughts your way.