Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Peace.

Waking up the crisp, cool and sunny day.
Celebration of Harvest at church.
A crowd free walk through the market.
A delicious and juicy pear with my lunch.
Laundry.
Quiet reading and a nap.
Recently discovered scented candles burning.
Eating things for dinner ... simply because I wanted to.
Homemade french fries and biscuits for dinner.
Phone calls from three special friends.
Invitations for future holidays with my friends.
Baking an apple pie.
Enjoying hot apple pie and ice cream with friends.
A Skype call with friends from home.
Going to bed with heat in the flat.

It was a beautiful day with calmness and serenity. Enjoyable quietness of a regular day; one with things accomplished, relationships tended, cravings satisfied and joy grown. I am thankful for such a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a very lovely day. Glad you were able to partake and enjoy. Love ya Ant K

Dollmaker extraordinaire said...

Yep I am with Ant K. Sounds like a special day. Hang on you will need to remember it on Thursday. Hahaha. tu mama

Cheri said...

What a lovely bit of writing. I am reminded to appreciate the little things that seed contentment in what I already have to celebrate. Thanks for spreading the joy! Hugs to you. Keep up the good work and know that you are loved and prayed over:)