I love the deep colours of these houses. I think I took several dozen pictures of them - this is my short list of favourites! I really could sit around all day looking at them and dreaming about the people who used to live in them - what they did, how they lived and who they were.
Love the color and quaintness of them--intersting that some places that to us appear depressing have so much color surrounding them on their buildings or clothing. I enjoy checking your posts to see all your lovely photos & comments.
3 comments:
Certainly more colorful than Athens, I could live there. tu mama
Love the color and quaintness of them--intersting that some places that to us appear depressing have so much color surrounding them on their buildings or clothing. I enjoy checking your posts to see all your lovely photos & comments.
those are among my favorites too i also liked the metal doors you did a wonderful job of photographing the part of warsaw you got to see thinks 909
Post a Comment