Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just For Fun.

Today on my way home from church I made several stops and ran a few errands ... when I got home my purse was bulging from all sides with the purchases I had made. I was being lazy and rather than get out a second packet; I just kept throwing things in my purse. Here is what resulted: Entire contents of the purse (yes, I realise that this picture highlights some of my "purchases" - do not judge the twix bars. It was a weak moment): two notebooks, two pens, a Bible, a Russian/English dictionary, mobile phone, wallet, calender, two twix bars, umbrella, two grapefruit, two small bags of crisps, camera case, first aid bag, new hat, three extra bags for grocery shopping, travel kleenex, wet wipes, water bottle, a metro map, a city map, copies of my documents and Mentos.

On any given day, there can be slightly less than this and sometimes slightly more! No wonder I need a new purse. Haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just admit it, there must be a 'red purse' you have your eye on.909

A F said...

You are now a woman, welcome to our world we have been lugging things around for years.

Cheri said...

I love how you are prepared for everything: a chocolate fix followed by wet wipes...which can all be done in the rain under your umbrella. I assess the grapefruits could also be used as a weapon if needed:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I bet that hurts your shoulder hauling all that stuff around! -RB